Plugins not working since update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Plugins not working since update

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Hi i updated ot to WPLMS version 4 now the following plugins wont activate: wplms dashboard wplms front end wplms course module wplms custom types slider revolution when i try to activate them it says: Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. i tried to manually upload the plugins but there is no plugins in the V4 folder with the them files that i downloaded from themeforest. My site is dead at this point ant cant even be used therefore all the time this problem is here i am losing money. Please help
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Id like someone from WPLMS to go into my site and see what is going on because im really stuck with this and my web guy is also stuck with it. The plugins dont work. the login button doesnt work, i cant edit courses or create new ones and i cant search for users within the courses because the search bar is gone. Im assuming all of these is because these plugins are inactive and wont activate?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Due to Covid-19 my only income is this site at the moment and its all on hold whilst i wait for your response / help . the site doesn't work at all in its current state. Please reply thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    checking your site right now
    Diana
    Participant
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    do not install the demo if it is not need , i thought it was needed. If you can fix the above without installing that demo than go ahead. I CANNOT have all the site data deleted. i need it to stay as it is but i need it to work like it did before
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, I am just checking the site. As you told me not to reset just check everything so I am doing that Please wait
    Diana
    Participant
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Thankyou Diane. Please let me know if you need anything else from me to help get this resolved / fixed
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    did you manage to get into the WP panel ok? If not open an incogito window and try again. It seems to work that way... no idea why
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugins not working since update’ is closed to new replies.