Points at top menu does not redirect user to

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Points at top menu does not redirect user to

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    socialdom
    Spectator
    Hi, Clicking the points on top menu does not send user to the my points history area, like is the case with your point system. ow do I activate this? Also how do I add My Points into the Buddypress menu so at dashboard the bb menu shows my points?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please enable it from wp-admin ->mycred ->settings -> Buddypress -> enable show points history  : refer : http://prntscr.com/8vhth9
    socialdom
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for the response. I am now using the child one theme and the points do not how in main menu, how do I set this up? Also you did not answer my second question. Also how do I add My Points into the Buddypress menu so at dashboard the bb menu shows my points?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please check Alex's response. The above screenshot answers both your queries. Also share which child theme you;re using.  
    socialdom
    Spectator
    Hi I am using the "child one" theme. I have done as instructed but the points still do not display next to the username in the main menu. The second question is relating to the menu on the side of the dashboard. 3rd question. I do not woocommrce as all courses are free for my users, so i have deactivated the plugin woocommerce, however in the buddypress menu on dropdown there is a My Orders link; how do I remove that? See for yourselves if you like at www.leedteenhearts.com Thanks Riaz
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Have you installed the wplms mycred addon also ? If not then please install it  .It is available on wordpress.org . If installed already then in child one theme there is no top menu so the points will not show in the menu in child one theme but user can see her points by visiting her profile and clicking on the " my history " link . For the my orders ,this is an issue will be fixed in the upcoming update .
    socialdom
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply.   I have the mycred plugin installed.   I need the points to be visible throughout, where the cart symbol is on the child theme. so on the main menu. With the modern child theme you have only one menu, no top menu, but when I activate that it has the points in the menu. So how can I achieve the same with the child one theme?   I would use the modern child theme but it has many issues once activated.   Thanks   Riaz
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that the modern child theme has top menu and top and wplms mycred addon plugin shows the mycred balance in the top menu with the help of a action which is applied only on the top menu container . But in child one theme there is no top menu. You have to edit the header.php for this if you want to add the points .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Points at top menu does not redirect user to’ is closed to new replies.