pop up forms

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues pop up forms

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hi! I have a little problem.... How do I place on the top menu "Request a call",By clicking on the pop-up window that appears but without going to the appropriate page. I mean after clicking on the corresponding menu item A pop-up window, and we were on the home page? tried everything but could not find the solution)) Thank you very much for the help!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please tell exactly what do you want to show in the call to action popup in the menu be'coz our solution will depend on the content you want to show in popup accordingly.  
    this is my web site www.tradex.by I want that when you click on a menu item +375 29 123 45 67  I do not redirect to another page and pop up window It appears on the home page. Now when you press +375 29 123 45 67  redirects to page specially created for pop up form. and another small question: how to make sure that she jumped out in the middle of the page? Thank you very much for your help!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I've done everything you've written!but nothing works(( 1.The menu item is not displayed "Request a call" 2.Menu item not on redirects and in http://www.tradex.by/vozrajenia/ 3. Thats my site tradex.by Thats my login: sk Thats my password : barcelona1234 Please take a look for yourself!that maybe I'm doing something wrong Thank you so much!!!
    menu created by your instruction called "Звонок"
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We have fixed the issue at your end please check your site .
    Everything is working! Many thanks for your help! You guys are fine fellows
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    thanks  sergei koronevich , Marking as resolved and closing the topic .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘pop up forms’ is closed to new replies.