Posting a Review

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Neets
    Spectator
    Hi, I tried to post a review as a student tonight, and when I click 'Review Course' I'm taken to a new page, that has a comments box.  Above the comments box it says 'Start the Conversation' instead of the format for posting a review. I have comments enabled in back office for the course. Grateful if you could confirm why this is happening. Thanks Anita
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    When you click on review button in course status page then you are redirected to the review form, refer: http://prntscr.com/esb9nz Can you please share the screenshots from where are you trying to post the review, please try sharing the steps to replicate the issue.
    Neets
    Spectator
    Hi, Yes, no problem. 1. I click on the button 'Review Course'. 2. Then I'm taken to a new page, that has a comment box. Below is the link for both screen prints. https://sketchuphub.com/screenshot/ Thanks, Anita  
    Seems like you are using some third party plugin that overwrites the review form. Review form is basically comment section, any third party plugin like discus will overwrite it. So disable any such third party plugin that you are using.
    Neets
    Spectator
    Hi, I don't have Discus plugin, so are you saying that one of my 3rd party plugins, that isn't associated with commenting/discussion (because I don't have any of that nature), is overwriting the review form? Should I deactivate my 3rd party plugins one-by-one to see which one is causing problems? Thanks Anita
    Neets
    Spectator
    I've disabled all of my 3rd party plugins and the review section still isn't appearing :(
    Neets
    Spectator
    Found it - it was Jetpack - I have comments enabled.  I've deactivated it, but how can I ensure people can add comments to my blog posts, if I disable comments via Jetpack?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You do not need to disable the comments if you want the users to add comments in the posts. Edit the post in the wp admin and then enable the comments on it to allow users to comment on the post.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Posting a Review’ is closed to new replies.