Practice Quiz Check Answer Error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Practice Quiz Check Answer Error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    When I click "Check Answer" for questions on a practice quiz I have set up, nothing appears to happen. When I check the console for errors, I seem to be getting this error for course.js:1:1. JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1jquery-migrate.min.js:2:542 ReferenceError: ans_json2641 is not defined However, when I preview the practice quiz in the front end editor, it works fine. Here is a link http://pac-kevron.com/course/biology/. The practice quiz is on page 2 under Lesson 1: A Look at Life - The Study of Biology. I will send credentials in a private post.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    for some user the javascript embedded for the questions is being stripped by the code. Please check if you've added any customisation which can impact this.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    The only customizations I have added are some WordPress plugins and some CSS for styling the way the questions appear. I have deactivated the plugins, except for the ones that came with WPLMS, which also deactivated my custom CSS (added through the Jetpack plugin), but I'm still experiencing the same issue. I am using a child theme of WPLMS. Could there be a possible issue with my child theme? Its just odd that it works fine when I preview the questions in the front end editor, but doesn't work when published.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    There is some custom code or third party plugin which is stripping our script from the course status page. This is the single unit page with our script: http://prntscr.com/cne0b3 This is the course status page but the script is not loading/ it is stripped by some custom code: http://prntscr.com/cne1e3
    pacworks
    Spectator
    I figured out a solution. Even after disabling all plugins except for the ones provided with WPLMS and disabling all custom CSS, I was still having the same issue. Instead of having the unit text on one page and the practice quiz on the second page of the same unit using <!--nextpage-->, I created a new unit specifically for the practice quiz alone and it worked. I'm not sure if there was something within my unit text on the first page that was causing the issue or if the fact that I was using <!--nextpage--> to put the practice quiz on the second page was causing the issue. Nonetheless, this will actually work better for me in the log run because I was worried that students would overlook the second page and continue to the next unit without doing the practice quiz. I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner. Thanks for your help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok thanks for the update, and yes this is a better solution.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Practice Quiz Check Answer Error’ is closed to new replies.