Preloader in video contents

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Preloader in video contents

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Hello guys, I've been observing a problem in my units for a while. It has to do with the videos. Our units have videos inside and videos load a preloader animation over the play button when the video is loading. In our case this preloader animation goes on and on and on until we click on the play button. The preloader animation is there no matter if the video is loaded or not, even when the video is loaded the animation continues. When users see it it seems like the video is not loaded therefore they do not click the play button until the preloader finishes, since it does not finish users wait for an undetermined time until they get bored and click over the play button, then the video play perfectly. I mean the video always play well but the preloader confuse users because makes them wait for more time than they should thinking that the video is not loaded yet. We've observed this issue on different browsers. Is there anything that come to your mind that could help us? I mean is there anything that could be causing something like that? Did you hear about this problem before? I attached an image to illustrate what I explained to you guys. Thanks in advance, J. Gavilan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please confirm if you are you using any third party plugins or wplms s3 plugin to embed the videos in units? I would like to mention here that we do not interfere anything in the wordpress media player except force width 100% of video player and enqueue player scripts and styles on course status page to make it run when the unit is loaded with ajax . You have to check if the videos are playing fine when you directly accessing them and when you add videos in simple post or pages .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Preloader in video contents’ is closed to new replies.