PREREQUISISTE COURSE

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting PREREQUISISTE COURSE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    Hello there, I have a course Full, that is also spli in Part 1 and Part 2. I made an Advanced course, where I want to give access to both the people that attended Full and Part 2. How can I make it?
    Diana
    Participant
    @mat-admin, When you'll edit the course from the frontend. In the settings section there is an option to select pre-requisite course. Select a course and then save. When a user try to access the course, he will not able to do so because he has to first complete pre-requisite course
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    Yes I Know that, but I want to make possibile to access the ADVANCED course, to all students that have already attended Full OR Part 2. Tell me if I'm not clear.
    Diana
    Participant
    @mat-admin, First, Let me clear the scenario. Let's say 1 user is completed all these 2 courses. Then you want to forcefully enroll the students for advanced course right? Exactly opposite of pre-requisite course. Well, this is not possible now. you can enable related courses but so, it will be displayed on single course page.
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    No, I was saying that if one user has completed any one of the 2 basic courses, has in any case access to the Advanced. Is this possible?
    Diana
    Participant
    @mat-admin, No, this is not possible.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘PREREQUISISTE COURSE’ is closed to new replies.