Prerequisite course in wplms app and registration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Prerequisite course in wplms app and registration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Thugney
    Spectator
    <p style="text-align: left;">Hello,</p> I have some free course, this free courses are a prerequisite, inorder a user to take the free course, they first have to purchase the full course. This works fine on the website. But in the  app a user can take the free course without purchasing the prerequisite courses. Any segusstions.   Another thing, i turn off the registration within the app, because anyone can create an account with a fake email like [email protected]. therefore i turn in the config.ts registration from "app" to "site". Now when i try the register in the app nothing happened, i i thought this will take the user to my site and create the account there.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, 1-Prerequisite course check is not yet added in take course(APP). 2-If you have disabled the registration in App it does not do take to your site but You can simply add a link to your site registration page in APP
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Prerequisite course in wplms app and registration’ is closed to new replies.