Preview changes and Update NOT WORKING

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] Preview changes and Update NOT WORKING

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aipidiomas
    Participant
    When I am writing a new unit if I click on 'Preview Changes' it does nothing but to kick me out of the page. I get a window with 'remain on the page or leave'. If I want to preview the changes I should be able to do so. If I leave the page, any changes I might have made just vanish. Of course, this is a major problem because I waste most of my time rewriting information over and over. On top of that, there is another problem that should be address asap. If I click on 'Update', it loads a new page but then I see nothing. I get a new page, new address on the address bar, but that's it. All I can see is a blank page and if I go to the previous page, the information is gone again. Hope you can solve this at your earliest because I can't work properly and this is delaying my assignments creation schedule.  
    aipidiomas
    Participant
    AND... I almost forgot this. When I'm editing and I'm finally looking at the page, if I want to edit the page again, it doesn't do anything. A few weeks ago I could edit thanks to the front end option but now, it is not working either. Please go through this as well. Thanks in advance for your help.
    sandy
    1. When you are creating a unit, are you creating using front end or back end? Can you please share some screenshots of the issue, so that we can check it.   2. Can you please share screenshot of screen which appears after you edit the unit. Along with screenshots please share site url and admin credentials so that we can try checking the issue on your setup. Make sure to mark reply as private when sharing credentials.
    aipidiomas
    Participant
    Hello, the issue happens working at backend, on WordPress interface, then its no way to save or preview changes, the browser open a new tab but nothing its show in that new tab, and its no way to save changes. Screenshot its noy useful, is nothing to show. Just test with update button on WordPress interface over <span style="line-height: 1.5;">any course with units-lessons </span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">(with care please)</span> http://aipvirtual.aipidiomas.es/ us: aipV1rt4Dm pas: aipvirt07b Thank you very much.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is a known issue . Already added to our issue log . Thanks for reporting this . We are trying to fix this issue but it seems to be an issue with the wordpress and custom post types . we will check this and will fox this issue soon in the upcoming updates of wplms .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Preview changes and Update NOT WORKING’ is closed to new replies.