Preview course as Admin or Instructor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Preview course as Admin or Instructor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    accpataak123
    Spectator
    Hello, After a Admin or Teacher setup a new Course via backend or Frontend, is there any way to Preview it. I mean can the Teacher view it as a student will see it. I can't find anything like that in current setup. Thanks & Regards, Dipak
    Veronica
    Hey, An admin can act as an instructor and as a student. there is no need to create a setting for this. to view the course as a student: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYVQXPvy5G you need to click the take this course button only.
    accpataak123
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    accpataak123
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, You mistaken my point. My whole point is why the Admin or Instructor needs to purchase the course in order to view it ? You said, "Admin or Instructor" dont need to purchase and "they can click on "Start Now" button to preview the course. Which is not happening on our site. Can you please check that on the given credential. Thanks & Regards, Dipak
    Veronica
    dear, there are many checks available so for that if you don't add the admin or instructor through the single-course page>>admin section till you can't access the course so if you want to access the course to simply view it then simply goto single course page >> admin >> select user  i hope this will help you to understand the stuff.
    accpataak123
    Spectator
    Hello Veronica, Though your point was not that much well explained, but I managed to figure it out. I went to Single Course Page > Admin. Below the members I clicked "Add Students", then selected the Admin itself. Then i was able to Start the Course as Admin. Let me know if you were pointing to same process or not. Thanks a lot. Regards, Dipak  
    Veronica
    yes exactly, this is the same point I was talking about this is the only way by which admin or instructor can view the course without paying for the course.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Preview course as Admin or Instructor’ is closed to new replies.