Previous unit button not showing after first free section.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Previous unit button not showing after first free section.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thisisneo999
    Participant
    Hello, I have made first section of the course free, so when student completes first section it shows him a screen to buy the course, but there are no option to view previous units on that page, the next unit button also disappears and can not view previous units from menu. Please give me some code to display previous unit button on that page also.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, you have to navigate through side panel. We are actually not showing the previous unit panel in the dom/structure to lock everything so that user not able to access anything I am sorry but the panel is not in the structure so it is not possible
    thisisneo999
    Participant
    ok, but I am unable to navigate through the side panel when I click on the units from the side panel nothing is happening.
    Diana
    Participant
    In this way you can navigate to free section units, this is what I mean: http://somup.com/cY1I1aQFrA Now, please explain where you are facing the issue
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Previous unit button not showing after first free section.’ is closed to new replies.