Price issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Price issue

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    matsos10
    Spectator
    Hello again, The price appear twice on the course page. Can you help me for that. Another question, how can i set some courses as private like as the demo ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please confirm if you have applied any customizations in the pricing .Also try deactivating the third party plugins  in your site  . Make sure that thee theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version  . If above does not resolves the issue then please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing the credentials  .
    matsos10
    Spectator
    www.ilearnplus.eu/wp-login.php user:ana10 pass:afs19820601   thank's
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    As the woocommerce shop page and the product page is also showing the same issue ,so this issue seems not to be connected with the theme. We have tested this by disabling our sole and only price html filter in the vibe course module plugin but the issue is still persisting . So please try deactivating the third party plugins or this may be due customizations . ALso please update your wplms theme to latest version 1.9.9.1  .
    matsos10
    Spectator
    As you can see i have deactivate all of the third party plugins and the problem is not solved. I have downloaded the last theme version from my envato market account but the changelog.txt says that is the 1.9.9 version and not 1.9.9.1 Can you help me for these?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are right now unable to detect the issue .This issue is appearing at the woocommerce  product page also . Can you please try deactivating the wpml plugin an check the issue  .
    matsos10
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, I'have find the solution. <span style="color: #555555; font-family: proxima-nova, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px;"> I</span><span style="color: #555555; font-family: proxima-nova, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px;">nto WooCommerce > Settings > Tax Tab > </span><span style="color: #555555; font-family: proxima-nova, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px;">there is a section called " Price Display Suffix". I have a value in this field, and after  removing it everything was ok.</span>
    matsos10
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Hello Alex,</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">I'have find the solution.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Into WooCommerce > Settings > Tax Tab > there is a section called " Price Display Suffix". I have a value in this field, and after  removing it everything was ok.</span></p>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing the solution .For other users to read i am pasting the reply below .

Into WooCommerce > Settings > Tax Tab > there is a section called " Price Display Suffix". I have a value in this field, and after removing it everything was ok.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Price issue’ is closed to new replies.