Price option

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    Oh my god! This is what I want! Thanks alot!! Also, how to modify the one that display in the all course page? https://www.starifly.com/all-courses/
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    But it seems that the css code also hide the "points payment" method in the course page. Student cannot choose to pay by points because the option does not show in course page.
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    Maybe need to modify the code? Not css?
    logan
    Hey there, I am sorry for inconvenience. It is not a bug. this is something you wanted to do that. i do not understand if there is only one price then use our normal pricing system, why are you using multi price options and then trying to hide other ones. please elaborate more so that i can help you better. *"But it seems that the css code also hide the "points payment" method in the course page." please share the screenshot so that i can re check the codes again.
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    hey, please paste this code in wplms customizer plugin. add_filter('vibe_related_courses',function($args){ add_filter('wplms_course_credits_array',function($creds){ $creds = array($creds[0]); return $creds; }); return $args; });   add_filter('wplms_course_credits_array',function($args,$course_id){ if(!is_singular('course')){ $args = array($args[0]); } return $args; },9999,2); or share your ftp credentials in aprivate reply.
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan

Hey there,

Please paste this snippets in your  wplms-customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php 

*** first remove above codes and then add this given code 
    add_filter('vibe_related_courses',function($args){ add_filter('wplms_course_credits_array',function($args){ $new_args = array(); foreach ($args as $key => $arg) { $new_args[$key]=$arg;break; } $args = $new_args; return $args; }); return $args; }); add_filter('wplms_course_credits_array',function($args,$course_id){ if(!is_singular('course')){ $new_args = array(); foreach ($args as $key => $arg) { $new_args[$key]=$arg;break; } $args = $new_args; } return $args; },9999,2);
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Price option’ is closed to new replies.