Price options => Take course button should be inactive before selection

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Price options => Take course button should be inactive before selection

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    waytogo
    Spectator
    How can I make the "Take Course" button inactive as long as the user have chosen the price option first. If I have 2 or more price options added to a course the system takes the first added price option if the user clicks the "Take Course" button without asking which price option he/she wants to book. If this is the wrong the user is already on the product page and has to go back to correct this "mistake". Would be better if "Take this course" is inactive before user has chosen the price option or is it possible to unfold the price options so that at least the user can see the different price options. At the moment there is the text "PRICE OPTIONS +" underneath the "Take Course" button.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not available in wplms as of now, by default the first option is selected and therefore it not disabled. Many users requests us that the first option should be selected by default and it shouldn't be disabled. If you want us to change this behaviour and make it disabled by default, then please create a feature request for this in our feature request forums. If this feature gets more upvotes then we'll change this default behaviour and make it disabled by default.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    I have no problem that the first option is selected by default. The thing is that the user doesn't see the options if he or she doesn't click on the plus symbol because they are hidden with the plus symbol. Can I unfold the pricing options by default somehow and is there a visual sign to show which option is selected? This would be a great feature. That it is clear what the user will buy if he/she clicks on the "Take this course" button.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I can provide you a solution to show the price options by default i.e. the options will be opened by default and the users can select the options and then click on take this course button. Let me know if you are interested.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    this sounds great. I am interested in this solution.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Please try adding the bellow code in your wplms-customizer.php file present in your wplms customizer plugin. Or Add the code in your functions.php file of your child theme (if using child theme). add_action('wp_footer',function(){   if(is_singular('course')){     ?>     <script>       jQuery(document).ready(function($){         $('body').find('.pricing_course .result').trigger('click');       });     </script>     <?php   } });
    waytogo
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Price options => Take course button should be inactive before selection’ is closed to new replies.