Printable Student Reports

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Printable Student Reports

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Hello, I am in need of 2 things and I am not sure if this functionality is available. If it is not, I would like to request this functionality in a future update.
    1. I need students to be able to print a report of all grades within the course. If the course has not been completed, then the report should show all available grades. If the course has been completed, I need it to show all available grades and the final overall course grade.
    2. I need students to be able to print a report showing a transcript of all courses completed along with their final overall grade. This report does not need to show a break down of all quiz grades within the course. Just the final course grade for each course the student has completed.
    Thanks for your assistance!
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Also, it would be ideal if the printed report could have our logo somewhere on it along with our contact information. We are a curriculum company and students need to be able to print reports like these for their records and to turn into their educational institutions as proof of progress/completion of the courses.
    logan
    Hey Sparky ! This is not present in the wplms yet, but this is an excellent suggestion. We have taken note of it and I personally shall ensure that this aspect is considered at the next update of wplms. *for the print thing please goto profile > result > stats > use print command (Ctrl+P). Best regards.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Printable Student Reports’ is closed to new replies.