printing certificates

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues printing certificates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    The certificates cannot be printed since the last updates - The "Enable Print & PDF" button is on in the certificate template, but the Print icon does not show at the top right.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Also, a student said she cannot see the certificate at all, when trying to print she just got gibberish code. I do not know what OS she is using or what computer settings. Again, it looks like certificates show different depending on the machine used to access them.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share some screenshots of the issue from both sides on your machine and your student's device? Please also ask her for what OS and browser and its version she is using . I checked your certificate . The certificate background image url seems to be appearing from Jetpack photon which is a kind of CDN . Note that the script that we are using does not takes screenshot of the certificate when any image in the dom is being loaded from CDN . So please make sure that the certificate background image is loading from a absolute url like that from your media library . Try disabling the photon addon and check the certificate again .
    RMA
    Spectator
    Yes. the back ground is uploading  from the library. I have disabled the photon and the issue seemed to be resolved. Thanks.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘printing certificates’ is closed to new replies.