Private Forum is not accesible

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Private Forum is not accesible

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bertaladil
    Participant
    Hello, when participant enroll the course, the private forum related are not accesible, when i click on it it goes to the blank page it is accesible throw administrator but showing "Private, Private : forum title...." to going fast, i enable the checkbox related on LMS / Customize / Enable course forum privacy. when i am disconnected from my profil, the forum is not showed, whish is good but not goot when i am login and the enroll the course but no access on the forum. please give me the right solution, as i am checking lot of post on the forum but no complete response. it takes 24 hours to respond, i know that you have many tickets that need your support, please make this post in priority as i am stuck all the day to understand things without results. thank you very much, adil  
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, i need to check the issue at your end. please share admin credentials course link forum link we cant resolve private: private this is a buddypress issue. you can contact this plugin author for better support
    bertaladil
    Participant
    hello, i am expecting to receive email notification, thank you for your reply, i was deleted bbpress as this is the message that i found on lot of Tickets, i dont know why bbpress works on other plateform like buddyboss but not on wplms. can i link other forum plugins with WPLMS to link course with forum?. about my credential i would like to activate it for another website, i didnt activate yet on this website as i am in testing plateforme till everything works and buy other licence with plugins. thanks, Adil
    Veronica
    bertaladil
    Participant
    thanks veronica, it's not totaly private, as i would like to separate course with forum, forum will be for premium student that need more support. can we do that also with plugins chat also? other things, i cannot find the group creation button, even when i activate creation group in buddypress configuration. thanks,
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @bertaladil, First, You have to enable the Group creation setting to all users can create groups. To do this please go to wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress ->options-> Group Creation. Refer : http://prntscr.com/k8dchu After that, Please change your directory layout from wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customize -> Layout -> Directory layout then it will work fine. Thanks,
    bertaladil
    Participant
    it's not working jackson; i tried many directory layout, nothing changed and i couldnt find the create group button. the group creation already checked. do you need access to my website ? thanks,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well its very strange , please share your site url and admin credentials to check this at your end .  
    bertaladil
    Participant
    Hi Alex, its showing now, as i bought wplms batch, i dont know if its related or not. please close topics thank you
    Veronica
    thanks for the confirmation closing the topic.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Private Forum is not accesible’ is closed to new replies.