Problem Accessing Units: Security check Failed. Contact Administrator.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problem Accessing Units: Security check Failed. Contact Administrator.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    backpages
    Spectator
    We have just begun a new course. It has a variety of units which are set up on a drip to become available on specific dates. The first three all have the same begin date: 2016-12-29. Students are able to access the first two units, but when they try to access the third unit they get this error: Security check Failed. Contact Administrator. We think this course is set up exactly the same as a previous course we ran in the fall, and we had no problems with that course, so we are not sure what the problem is. All our themes and plugins are up to date. Can you please advise? Thank you!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I am unable to replicate this issue on my test setup, please share the course url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    backpages
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your website and I found the following: 1) You have set the drip feed but the drip value was empty, refer: http://prntscr.com/drsjfn By default its empty you have to increase it to set the drip feed to 1, Now I have set the drip feed in this course to 1 day. 2) I guess you have copy pasted your unit content from somewhere that's why there are some unclosed <div> tags in your unit content. This is causing the issue on your page and causing the error. My advice will be to first copy the content in the notepad and then you can copy it to the wordpress or directly write the content in the wordpress. Otherwise this issue will not be resolved due to these unclosed <div> tags in the html.
    backpages
    Spectator
    Thank you for your response and help. Thank you for setting the drip value to 1. Unfortunately, the problem does not seem to be resolved. I have checked the code on the page for unit 2.1B. I find no unclosed <div> tags on the page. Again, this is the process that throws the error. I login as the student and go to Integrated Dharma Program > Developing The Mind. Click Continue Course. You come to VIDEO: Introduction / Preview 2.1 – 2.4. Click the Next Unit link at the bottom. You come to 2.1A Phenomena Becoming Manifest. So far, so good. But when you click the Next Unit link at the bottom of this one I still get: Security check Failed. Contact Administrator. Am I missing something?  
    backpages
    Spectator
    H.K., this is a critical issue for us, as students are getting upset that they cannot access the files they have paid for. We really need to get this resolved ASAP! Thank you so much for your help!
    backpages
    Spectator
    H.K. we have 2 new units set to go live today. They are both set to go live 2017-01-05 which is today at 3:46PM which has passed. When we try to go to these lessons we get the Security Check Failed Error. We have checked the code and there are NO unclosed <div> tags. If you are seeing these unclosed div tags and if they are what is causing the problem could you please tell me specifically where you are seeing them? Thank you very, very much.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, I checked your website and found out that the first unit itself contained unclosed <div>, refer: http://prntscr.com/ds3eqv I added the closing tag and now the course works fine refer the video in my next private reply. Please make sure while copying from somewhere else you copy the text to a notepad first and then copy it to the wordpress. OR Use online html checker for checking your html content.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    backpages
    Spectator
    Thank you, H.K.! I really, really appreciate your help with this. Everything appears to be good now.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem Accessing Units: Security check Failed. Contact Administrator.’ is closed to new replies.