Problem after upgrading

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problem after upgrading

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tawanda
    Participant
    I updated my WPLMS to the latest version but after that I now have problems where I see messages which are supposed to be for the admin in the backend showing on frontend on the home page. Kindly assist. Here is my site address: www.celsoftcorporation.com
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue . Please do not forget to share the information by marking the reply as private
    tawanda
    Participant
    site : http://celsoftcorporation.com Admin: tawanda Password: Kupakwashe2011    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There are some js errors in your site ,cna you please try deactivating the third party plugins and check the issue again ?
    tawanda
    Participant
    I disabled all other plugins except wplms plugins but the problem persists.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The content was actually inside the content block of page builder. It seems the content may have been copied while migrating the site. There are various js errors in the WP Admin area of your site, which is preventing the WP Editor from appearing in page builder. Please correct these :  
    tawanda
    Participant
    Hello, I ma not sure what to do. I tried to delete the WPLMS theme and its associated plugins and re-install but this did not help. May you fix the issues for me at a fee?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I logged into your site and removed the content again. Please check the previous reply. Try deactivating third party plugins one by one to find the conflict and resolve this.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem after upgrading’ is closed to new replies.