Problem in Child Theme Demo 5

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Problem in Child Theme Demo 5

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nealda
    Participant
    Hi, I am trying to install the Child Theme Demo 5 and have followed all the instructions in your training video. I have installed and activated the Demo 5 plugin. I have installed and activated the WPLMS Blank Child Theme. I have activated all plugins related to Demo 5 sample data. And then, nothing happens .... I do not see the Demo 5 theme at all and my site is still showing the original default theme. Appreciate your help and advice which steps have I missed. Rgds, Nealda
    nealda
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You do not need to install demo 5 plugin once your theme is installed. The demo plugins are only used while installing theme. If your theme is already installed then it won't work. Please refer this tutorial and follow the steps with demo 5 plugin: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/installing-demo-1-without-sample-data/
    nealda
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for the explanation. I've seen the demos and too much styling still needs to be done. I will stick to the Child One theme and make small changes. This issue is resolved. Rgds, Nealda  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem in Child Theme Demo 5’ is closed to new replies.