Problem in showing course curriculum

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problem in showing course curriculum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Machining
    Spectator
    Hi, I've purchased WPLMS last month and I think its a great theme. Most of the functions are working correctly. But I'm having major issue in course page. While I'm trying to see the course curriculum I'm being redirected to the course page again. It's being happening with the other tabs such as members,activity etc. I've leaving on which page I'm having problem Website URL: www.machining-tutorials.com Course URL:http://www.machining-tutorials.com/course/creating-2d-geometry/
    Machining
    Spectator
    Hi, I followed the other topic about the curriculum problem but still all my courses are now being redirected to 404 error page. Please take a look at my site. I really appreciate it. Admin username: Nick Password: Jayed911!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials. I checked your site and tried to fix the permalinks issue but unfortunately I was unable to detect the reason of the issue. Therefore I reverted your pretty permalinks from the lms settings and now the permalinks work fine and every course menu tab works fine. Please check and confirm. While checking I also found out that you have enabled "show curriculum accordion style" settings in the lms settings, but there is no section in the course curriculum. Please make sure this setting need sections in the course curriculum to work or it will not show any curriculum in the course. Therefore please edit the course and under curriculum section add new sections and adjust it accordingly.
    Machining
    Spectator
    Thanks the problem, is being fixed. I really appreciate your support.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem in showing course curriculum’ is closed to new replies.