Problem Installing Child Modern Theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Problem Installing Child Modern Theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vivienne
    Participant
    When I watch your movie One Click Install Modern Theme, after activating the Modern Theme (at time 0.10 in the video) you click the "Install WPLMS" button. But I don't have that button in my screen. At time 0.36 you again press Install WPLMS for then to click set up Theme with Sample Data but I can not do this as I got stuck for not having the Install WPLMS button I will upload a picture of my dashboard
    vivienne
    Participant
    It also doesn't give me the Modern Theme picture but still the Parent Theme picture
    vivienne
    Participant
    In addition an other question: I want to do all you did in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXwTOv7Y2uE Do i need to do this after I installed the parent WPLMS? or after installing and activate the Modern Child?
    vivienne
    Participant
    Please please help as I have a deadline and really would like to continue working on my website. In all your videos I see the front page change when you activate Modern Theme to a woman with the Azian look and I still have the WPLMS front page. So although it shows Modern Theme Active I still don't see the Azian lady. Also please answer when to do the setup after upload video in my previous questions. My website details yourcoachacademy.nl/admin Name vivienne Password <span style="font-size: small; color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;">wachtwoord *FeiTsMa223!</span> <div style="line-height: 22.719999313354492px; color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;"> <div style="line-height: 18.459999084472656px; font-size: small; display: inline;"></div> </div> <div style="line-height: 22.719999313354492px; color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;"> <div style="line-height: 18.459999084472656px; font-size: small; display: inline;">Login op http://yourcoachacademy.nl/admin</div> </div>  
    vivienne
    Participant
    Fixed it with an my own (external) webdesigner.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for updating. The instructions are simple: a. Upload WPLMS b. Upload WPLMS_Modern c. Activate modern theme d. Install sample data.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem Installing Child Modern Theme’ is closed to new replies.