Problem: Page Builder "Auto Saving" my changes on the fly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problem: Page Builder "Auto Saving" my changes on the fly

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bgarcia
    Spectator
    Hi guys, It's my first time working with this theme and with page builder (usually I work with Visual Composer). I'm having some issues with page builder, and I have some questions about it: 1 - I've learned that page builder doesn't support wordpress revisions. Is there other way to have the same functionality, some sort of history? 2 - Usually, when I'm updating a page that is already published I'm able to preview the changes I'm making before saving/updating the page. While using page builder, every change I make is always saved directly to "production" without my approval...I can't preview a change and then discard it. Am I the only one with this problem? Best regards, Bruno Garcia
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes right now this is how the page builder works as of now. There is no review feature available in page builder. But after 2.5 update there will be very major changes in the page builder and then we'll also provide the preview feature in it.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem: Page Builder "Auto Saving" my changes on the fly’ is closed to new replies.