Problem setup the Quizzez

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Problem setup the Quizzez

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stefan Jakobsson
    Participant
    Hi, I'm having some trouble to understand how to setup the quizzes correctly. This is the flow I'm looking for.
    1. Student starts course
    2. Student goes through Section 1 and its units
    3. Student comes to the last unit in Section 1 (a quiz)
    4. Student takes the quiz but do not pass
    5. Student needs to retake the quiz and pass before being able to proceed to Section 2
    I understand how to set # of retakes on a quiz. But my challenge is how do I setup:
    1. Not showing the correct answers on the quiz if they fail
    2. Not being able to continue to the next unit (in this case section 2) before passing the quiz
    3. Showing which questions in the quiz that was correct or wrong (without showing the right answer)
    Please advice how the above can be achivied? Thanks! //Stefan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please enable "quiz passing score" from wp-admin -> lms -> settings . Then add following code to hide the correct answers in the quiz in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('wplms_show_quiz_correct_answer','wplms_show_quiz_correct_answer',10,2); function wplms_show_quiz_correct_answer($return,$quiz_id){   $user_id = get_current_user_id();   $marks = get_post_meta($quiz_id,$user_id,true);   $passing_score = get_post_meta($quiz_id,'vibe_quiz_passing_score',true);   if($marks < $passing_score){       $return =  false;   }   return $return; }        
    Stefan Jakobsson
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks, it seems to work fine. Although the unit/quiz looks "checked" in the UI (if the quiz popup is closed using the "X") and student needs to click the Quiz in the Curriculum tree again and CHECK QUIZ and then "RETAKE" to retake and pass to next unit. Could this be done in fewer steps? Screen shots https://prnt.sc/iq0gnu - when finish the quiz and fails and not clicking the "Retake" directly https://prnt.sc/iq0h6m - The Black Pepper Quiz looks finished (checkmark in tree) but student needs to click "CHECK RESULTS" and then retake to finish. Can "Retake quiz" be visible instead of CHECK RESULTS and can the mark in the tree be another color or not showing a "Check"? Thanks. Stefan  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes that ticks the quiz name in the tree(course timeline) coz actually quiz is taken by the user and she finished it . Now its upto user now if she retake this quiz now or not . However when use clicks on check results and then retake quiz the tick gets removed and progress is decreased .  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem setup the Quizzez’ is closed to new replies.