Problem showing correct fonts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Problem showing correct fonts

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    Old ticket #6554 There is a problem with my fonts as written in the old ticket #6554. I'm using the font Raleway and it is loaded in the WPLMS - font manager, but it looks like it still uses the Roboto font in the code. How do I change that? Is there anything else I can do? I am not experienced enough or comfortable to mess with the code. The website is http://canopylab.com/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Try applying the font family from wp-admin -> appearance ->customize Choose the raleway font for the text in your site .
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    As shown in attachment 1 I already have set the font to Raleway in the Customizer. Also in the Font manager I have added the font. You have previously sent me attachment 2 showing that the font Roboto is still used in the code. As mentioned earlier I am not comfortable with editing the code myself. Can you help me or is there anything I can do without messing with the code?
    sandy
    Can you please try to resave the font family in Customizer(screenshot 1). If the above does not help, please share admin credentials. Make sure to set the reply as private when sharing credentials.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem showing correct fonts’ is closed to new replies.