Problem with assignment on mobile phone

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problem with assignment on mobile phone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    hanine
    Spectator
    Hello, There are two weird things when trying to add an assignement from a mobile or a touch pad (I tried with an iphone and an android tablet):
    • we can't add files (the "select files" button does not respond)

• the drag and drop zone that allows to take a picture or add a picture (which is great) is only clickable on a very small part of the frame (see video below)

How can i fix this please ? Thank you very much PS : also, do you know where i can translate the button "select files" with loco translate please?    

hanine
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hanine, Please try adding this custom CSS in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS Iphone ios fix for image upload #bp-upload-ui .moxie-shim.moxie-shim-html5{z-index:999;} After adding this check again the button is responding or not.
    hanine
    Spectator
    Thank you diana. Sorry but it didn't change anything (i delete the cache from wp and opened a new private session from iphone).  
    Diana
    Participant
    @hanine It is showing the password is not correct. Can you please share the valid credentials in a private reply here
    hanine
    Spectator
    hanine
    Spectator
    Ava
    Hi Hanine Issue 1: The button is working fine on mobile view also. I have made a video just to show you. You can check the link below. Link: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFlqiJrJay Issue 2: We have not edit the Width of your website, the changes we made related your issue, you will be always known. So, if you still want any change regarding the width of your website, please share the screenshot of that issue/the width we need to edit. Best Regards  
    hanine
    Spectator
    logan
    Hey, this is something we can't deal with. Refer: http://prntscr.com/lxeydw
    this is a very general class (.container) if we modify this class then entire website will be affected. it is possible it may cause  undesirable responsive issues. if you need any further information about anything. please let me know. Regards.
    hanine
    Spectator
    Thank you. I actually managed to resolve this issue. It was due to a CSS minimification plugin that one's correctly configured, the width has back to normal so thanks for your help but it was actually on my side. Back to the issue 1 : the problem is with safari for iphone. the button works fine with chrome for iphone. Also, can you please answer my first question about where i can translate the button "select files" with loco translate please?
    logan
    Dear Friend, Yes this is really big issue because our codes are already minified and when users try some 3rd party to minify our codes which is already minified. these plugins compel to change its behaviour. Note: wplms does not need cache thing. it is already inbuilt in wplms.
    for the translation issue:
    this string is coming from wplms assignments plugin so please translate that string there.
    let me know so that i may close this ticket. G'day :)
    hanine
    Spectator
    Hello, Sorry but nothing found in wplms assignments (i've already checked sevral times). You can logged in to check (there is only the word "or" that we can translate frome there). Thanks,
    logan
    Please let me know if that is the only button you want to translate. i will give you the custom codes. if you agree about above then please share assignment page url and admin credentials in a private reply so that i can loggin and write codes according to page specific classes. thanks for the time and considerations.
    hanine
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with assignment on mobile phone’ is closed to new replies.