Problem with course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problem with course

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hello, I have a problem with the course "Yoga & Mindfulness para Infancias" in my website. When I enter to the course as student, and I click in the first unit: "Módulo 1: el juego" and I click in "Introducción", the website redirect to the fourt unit "Módulo 4: Adulto disponible". The same happens when I click in other units. When I try the units in elementor, Its works normal. Could you fix it? In the next message, I will send the access to the site.
    marielcerra
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    The issue is with all the users? or with a selected user? You can share that student's credentials here
    marielcerra
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hello, is there anything new with this topic? I have students who cannot take the course.
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hello, the days continue to pass and I have no answer. They have not solved the problem for almost 4 days.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Apologies for the delay in response. I have enabled "Disable ajax in Course unit load[ Legacy ] " frp,m wp-admin -> lms -> settings to resolve this . Please check now it should be working .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with course’ is closed to new replies.