Problem with Dashboard widgets in Instructor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Problem with Dashboard widgets in Instructor

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    HERNANPADILLA
    Participant
    Dashboards do not update the actual information in the system, in the statistics, gradebook and Notes & Discussions. Example; The Basic of Nature Photography, Marketing course is removed from the platform, there are only 5 active and operational courses on the platform, all other courses were removed from the platform and the Dashboard still shows its status. I need to delete the information of the deleted courses and understand why the Dashboard is not able to synchronize the correct information. Thanks HERNÁN PADILLA
    logan

hello,

Most probably this is a caching issue, your page is cached. please follow these steps

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Delete browsers cache especially cache plugin.
    3. Re-save permalinks.

maybe this is the third party plugin which is conflicting. if it does not work then let me know.

i will also need your admin url and credentials in a private reply.

HERNANPADILLA
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    HERNANPADILLA
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HERNANPADILLA
    Participant
    logan
    HERNANPADILLA
    Participant
    Dear, ok, I Understand, let's wait for the update. Thanhs HERNAN PADILLA
    logan

Hey,

As this issue is well explained, listened to and understood by the user. on his confirmation, we are going to wait for the changes made by the development team.

HERNANPADILLA
    Participant
    Dear, Solve the problem, the deleted courses were still in the trash, empty the trash, and were removed from the dahsboard statistics. Thanks HERNAN PADILLA
    logan
    thanks for the confirmation. closing this topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Dashboard widgets in Instructor’ is closed to new replies.