Problem with dynamic quiz in course

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Problem with dynamic quiz in course

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    hi in the above log, no fatal error is present can you please try to enable the debug mode true in the config file and then check if any fatal error is there
    waqas05
    Spectator
    There was no debug line available in config file so i added "define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);" but as soon as i added this line, the website goes down with the following error given below dd Kindly help
    waqas05
    Spectator
    sorry these two lines define( 'WP_DEBUG', true); define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    waqas05
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    waqas05
    Spectator
    As vibe tod me its just a notice no need of worry then why practice questions are not loading completely?
    Veronica
    yes right the notices are nothing to worried about but yes there can be an issue in API call or ajax error in the console
    waqas05
    Spectator
    so how to fix that?
    Veronica
    hi yes there is an issue with API calls http://prntscr.com/v8ol38 I need to concern this with my teammates then I will update you here
    waqas05
    Spectator
    how many more days? are you guys for real helping us or making fun of us... i have to wait for each reply for atleast 24hrs and after that this is i am getting. do you know its more than 1 week i created this topic and after 1 week today you are telling me that you will discuss... :/
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The problem here is how you are embedding these practice questions. Right now what I see is that there are so many requests being sent that the Mysql server in your site times out. It is like you are adding 1 question each, so if you have 50 questions individually, there are 50 queries. For adding bulk questions, we highly recommend using the "Tags" approach, so for 50 questions there is 1 query and your mysql server is not timing out.
    waqas05
    Spectator
    really? oh GOD ...you even do not know that in v4 question shortcode is not working and i added these questions using tags..... and for your kind information i shared on forum as well as on fb messages with videos and compared 2 units one of v3 having shortcode and other v4 having questions using tag and v3 page was far far speedly loaded than v4 unit.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    checking site...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Confirming this is a huge bug in the implementation. Adding fix for this.
    waqas05
    Spectator
    oh brother ..... you cannot imagine my situation how much disturbed i am. its really painful that you finally came and understand after one week of lame answers.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Adding fix in your site in few minutes
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with dynamic quiz in course’ is closed to new replies.