Problem with fonts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Problem with fonts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    beata111
    Participant
    I installed new wordpress, using one trainer theme, and has a problem with fonts. (all heaters showing in font which I don't want to use). Pricing list not showing good as well. I can't change fonts in appearance>typography, because it allowing me only to change colors and size. There is no option for something more. How to solve it?
    sandy
    Can you please share your site url to check the issue.  
    beata111
    Participant
    fonts are ok now, but price still are wrong. It looks like showing Initial Payment and Billing amounts in the same time. And are not in centrum. http://www.olla.stronazen.pl
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If your initial $0 then you can remove this information from the membership level just set a $9 membership for your subscription for that level it will fix the issue . The pricing table was not designed to show the initial and recurring payments for both  .
    beata111
    Participant
    But it's not working like that. Them I'm not writing anything in initial amount. PMPro set it to 0.00. It's automat.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the pricing table will only work if you have simple membership plan with some price . YOu can also use the other third party plugin to make the pricing tables .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with fonts’ is closed to new replies.