Problem with mobile menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Problem with mobile menu

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Armisael81
    Spectator
    Since last update I have un issue with mobile menu. clicking on the tree lines icon, menu is opening correctly, but it does not close anymore (tested with chrome and edge). You can try here http://academy.meninweb.org/ I'm using WPLMS with demo 1 and blank child theme with modified footer (for larger copyright)<b></b><i></i><u></u> I would also have the alternate logo on mobile manu since i use a dark colour. P.S. is safe to update wordpress to 4.6?   Thanks as usual :D
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Yes I replicated the issue on my test setup, it is not working now. So marking this as a bug, thanks for reporting this to us. Track: https://trello.com/c/vFOXIBPm However you can click anywhere on the website instead of the cross icon to close the menu, it will work fine. 2) In the latest version of wplms we have added the feature to add mobile logo, so if already updated then go to wp-admin->wplms->header->upload mobile logo, and upload the logo for mobiles. 3) Yes it is safe to update the wordpress to 4.6
    Armisael81
    Spectator
    1) thank you very much 2) I am referring to the small logo visible in mobile menu, not the one in header (which is ok). 3) thank you again :D
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok I guess you want to change the burger menu, you can change its color. Add this css in your customize->custom css: header #trigger .lines,header #trigger .lines:before,header #trigger .lines:after { background:#000; }
    Armisael81
    Spectator
    Those images should clarify the problem. As in image 1, in mobile menu now i have a barely visible black logo (the same I use as primary header logo - image 2). I need to replace the black one with the White one I use as alternative header logo - image 3. Thanks again for the patience
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Apologies for misunderstanding. Please use this css in your appearance->customize->custom css: h2#sidelogo img {opacity:1;background: #fff;} Let me know if this helps.
    Armisael81
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan, this only changes the background of the logo. Is not possible to use alternative logo there? I already have a White one set as alternative logo. Thanks again
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    For this use this custom css: h2#sidelogo img {display: none;} h2#sidelogo {    background: url('http://academy.meninweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/MenInWeb-Academy-Logo-White.png')no-repeat !important;    width: 150px;    height: 300px;    object-fit: cover;    padding: 30px !important;    margin: 0;    background-size: 69px !important;    background-position: 76px 14px !important; }
    Armisael81
    Spectator
    Brilliant, this solved my problem. Thank you very much
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with mobile menu’ is closed to new replies.