Problem with private batches

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Problem with private batches

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kjc1111
    Spectator
    Hi, if I go to the Settings tab when managing a batch I can set the batch privacy option to public, private, or hidden. However there is a problem with the function that processes these settings: (show_wplms_batches_in_sidebar in wplms-batches\includes\classinit.php). The problem is that as soon as the code detects that the user should not be able to see a batch (e.g. the user is not logged in and the batch is private), then the code does a hard return from the function (lines 1103 and 1105 in my version). Instead the code should just flag that the batch currently being processed should not be shown. Right now if one batch is private and one is public then neither batch is shown. Also I have another sidebar widget below the batches sidebar but the hard return also seems to prevent it from being shown when this problem occurs. Can you update the code to fix these problems?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Thanks for pointing this issue. I am marking this as a bug. We'll fix this issue in the next update of wplms batches plugin.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with private batches’ is closed to new replies.