Problem with responsive design in the tablet or smartphone Help

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Problem with responsive design in the tablet or smartphone Help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Smil Jimenez
    Spectator
    Hello, buy your system and it has worked well everything correctly, but when I tested with a cell or tablet design reponsive works fine, but when I slide your finger to the right shows me a blank side as if I leave the template . Please need to solve that problem because it is a priority for my business. There it is normal, slide to the right or left. But when I press the menu button, as there is a blank space between the template and the menu.   This is when I slide more to the right, it is as if he had the design to suit the screen of mobile device or tablet.   Please I need your urgent help because I bought this system because it met my expetactivas for a web business, but it seems that is now coming down.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the site url with us to check the issue.
    Smil Jimenez
    Spectator
    Hi sorry if did not respond quickly, the problem was already solved it by one ad that was not adaptable to mobile. But if I have a small problem that is on the template, as with previous images can be fixed when the design  responsive because the search is placed on top of the menu and that is uncomfortable for my users. Can you help me? what I mean is that the search template is placed over the menu when in mode smartphone. this  is my website : www.zoneclass.com
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please use this css in your wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css: #trigger {margin-right:30px;}
    Smil Jimenez
    Spectator
    Thanks friend, helped me a lot believe it or not. Continue to improve its platform because it is a great learning system wish you good luck! :D
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with responsive design in the tablet or smartphone Help’ is closed to new replies.