Problem with Shortcode links on buddypress emails

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Problem with Shortcode links on buddypress emails

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    datkad
    Spectator
    I have problem with email related with Student Course activity: Fro example in case <span style="color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-indent: -25px; background-color: #fdfdfd;"> Student : Course about to expire</span> I have : Tu suscripción al curso {{{course.titlelink}}} finaliza en breve But the email say: Tu suscripción al curso The email truncate in Shortcode.
    datkad
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    datkad
    Spectator
    The Email "Student : Student subscribes to course" is correct, but Email " Student : Course about to expire" Fail Two email's use same shortcode  In the last 48 hours you should have received the email with problems. If I look at the code of the generated email, it fails to mount the Shortcode the text is missing in a href and it is not closed
    Tu suscripción al curso / finaliza en breve

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok now I get it . Well please note here that the {{{course.titlelink}}} will not work with the scehduled course email as it is not handled for it. If you use {{course.name}} ,it will work because course.titlelink token is not handled in this email .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Shortcode links on buddypress emails’ is closed to new replies.