Problem with Taxonomy in Page Builder

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Problem with Taxonomy in Page Builder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lightform
    Spectator
    Hello. I have the following problem with the builder. I want to display a series of posts based on a category but I get the following error "Post Type : Taxonomy Mismatch: Selected Taxonomy does not exist in Post Type ! "   I have set the following: Custom Post type : Posts Taxonomy : category ( also have tried Category, with capital C ) Taxonomy Term Slugs: news ( the post category ) I have also double checked in the permalinks section that the Category Base is empty ( I have also tried to type into the field "category" ). When I leave the Taxonomy field and the taxonomy terms slug fields empty the posts appear but the section shows all posts without any filtering. I just want to show the news category but no luck. I have also checked the category name and it is fine. Also all the menus work just fine so no permalinks problem there. This happened after the latest update and after adding the Wishlist plugin. Any idea why is this happening? Thanks in advance kind Regards Stratos A.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is a known issue in vibe customtypes plugin which will be fixed in the next update of vibe-customtypes plugin which will be releasing today . track  : https://trello.com/c/yVVZ0Q2m
    lightform
    Spectator
    Did you Released the new plugin version with the bug fix? :)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Nope there was some other bugs that we needed to fix .Update will be released today .
    jacques74
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I've the same bug ( vibe : v. 3.1) with the categories of courses. Taxonomy Term Slugs (optional, only if above is selected, comma saperated if multiple) :  course-cat Taxonomy Slug (facultatif)  : print It's don't works. I read on my page "Taxinomy don't exists" thanks for your help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your url of that page  and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Taxonomy in Page Builder’ is closed to new replies.