Problem with WP-Editor Module

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problem with WP-Editor Module

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    satishjalan
    Spectator
    Hi, I am using WPLMS default theme with a basic child theme & Wordpress 4.4. I am having a peculiar problem with WP-Editor module. Some times the editor menu appears as is Capture 1.jpg and some times Capture 2.jpg. Is there any way to fix it to appear as it is displayed in Capture 2.jpg. Also at the same time, I cannot add ID to any of the html tag. For example, if I put like the following in text mode:
    <p href="#tips">Your Tips</p>
    After saving the module and again opening it in text mode appears like:
    <p>Your Tips</p>
    It's just making me crazy and I cannot create a specific page that is required. Is it possible to put ID in any module? I have seen that there is option to put CSS class but not ID. Kindly provide some light in the situation. -- Satish Jalan
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    For editor problem refer this video: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDVhXOhB3J Keep the default wordpress editor in visual mode for this. To give an id to html tags you dont use href attribute. Use like this <p id="tip">your tip</p>
    satishjalan
    Spectator
    Hi H.K., My problem is solved. Thanks for the prompt support. -- Satish Jalan
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with WP-Editor Module’ is closed to new replies.