Problems after update to 2.0

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Problems after update to 2.0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    beata111
    Participant
    on posts, courses pages it showing: ...wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/library/vibe-editor.php on line 2173 as I can see not only I have such problems
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This has been fixed already . Please update your vibe-customtypes plugin .
    beata111
    Participant
    one more problem: on the dashboard it shows: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-functions.php on line 1437  
    sandy
    Can you please share site url with admin credentials to check the issue on your setup.
    beata111
    Participant
    the problems show on all courses which I'm instructor and has status coming soon. I have and will have always a few such courses, but I think you didn't think about it when you create update.
    sandy
    Unfortunately, we're unable to replicate this error. Please follow below instructions to fix: a. check Vibe course module plugin, it seems you've not updated the plugin b. Make sure the courses have curriculum in it.   If above does not help, please share WP Admin credentials to check.  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems after update to 2.0’ is closed to new replies.