Problems of slowness and other scheduling problems

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problems of slowness and other scheduling problems

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ivansan15
    Spectator
    Good Morning, I bought them the theme "WPLMS" once month ago. And I'm having enough trouble. I'd like to be fixed the following issues, please. The first and most important is the speed of my website.
    1. I talked to the company that manages my domains, They have made tests. The results were correct.
    2. I spoke with the company that provides the server. They have done extensive testing and is entirely correct. We have installed other different templates on that server and operating properly. Everything indicates that the problem is in charge WPLMS own template. (Checks have been carried out without any additional plugins installed).
    However WPLMS template takes 20 seconds to load. A lot, undesirable to provide our customers the best service. I ask you to please, you can solve these problems. Everything indicates that the problem comes from charging WPLMS own template. Apart from this important issue, there's more. They are:
    1. The drip system is not working . The program indicated that a unit is activated at a particular date. However, the program ignores. Always remains active unit.

2. When the time of the test runs, the test crashes, start to come many stars and the message: "# 78C8C9".

3. I can not attach any file to a task. I set the task to upload .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg ... files. But when I try to upload, out error message and I can not attach anything.

4. Load logo image, favicon and certified not working. I tested with different image formats and sizes. The program does not load images in these spaces.

5. There are quizes options that do not work . I've seen youtube tutorials. I've configured the same way. But no working: a.  Joining Options b. Short answers c. Long answers

6. If I insert a video as a test question, This video does not work. I can not see it.

7. The "post-it" widget not working. I am not allowed to open new post-it.
    8. In many parts of the web (Desktop, profile, courses ...) when you press the button, it takes long to react and there is no identifying element indicating that the program is thinking, you expect to be redirected. NOTE: (I have installed the latest version of the template. I template also installed several times). These are some of the problems we've seen so far. How you will understand, I am very disappointed. I appreciate them solve the problems I have outlined.

Thanks for your attention. I hope your answer. Greetings, Ivan.

Ivansan15
    Spectator
    I send the text in a Word document
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    From the description, I can guess it might be an hosting issue. 1. Please create a fresh course and try the drip again. The drip must be enabled when the user subscribes to the course, if you enable drip feed for course after user starts the course it would not take any effect. 2. Please set a primary color in theme customiser - Theme - primary background setting 3. What does the error message say ? This issue is usually connected to the hosting. WPLMS uses certain functions to identify that the correct file is uploaded on the server and it could be a case that your server does not support these functions. If server does not support the required functions we recommend turning off the assignments as it could potentially lead to serious issues later on. 4.  It would really great if you can search the forums or refer the documentation to resolve the issues faster. This is one of most common issues with the most easy fix. refer tip :   5. Try creating the questions using the question template builder in the front end. These are tried and tested functions, so please make sure you follow the question creation process properly as it is currently being used by many users. 6. Please clarify more about this ,Videos are working fine at our end .Please try adding the videos with the add media button in back end edit page or use the [iframevideo] shortcode to add videos with iframes . like this :  [/iframevideo]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YykjpeuMNEk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/iframevideo] 7. Can you pelase share more information on this :steps to replicate with screenshots   8. this also seems to be connected to the hosting . WPlms is a buddypress based theme and also uses woocommerce plugin which itself are heavy for any site .   It would be great if you search for the issues because most of them are already resolved and usually happen when the user is unaware of the settings.
    juanjogalve
    Participant
    I have the same problem, the thema is consuming 60% up to 70% of the processor on my server. Among others in the logs of thema presents me more than 5 php processes at the same time.   Thema consumes more than 128mb per process.   What is the solution?   Greetings,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well wplms is not a normal wordpress theme .It is bit heavy as it used Buddypress and woocommerce both the plugins which are also heavy plugins . So we usually recommends our users a server with good hardware  atleast 4Gb ram and i3 processor . But the actual slowness depends on various reasons . 1 . total number of user online on website and doing activities . 2 . some caching techniques like memcache and opcache would help a lot in increasing performance and reducing consumption of server resources . 3 . your server hardware itself .  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems of slowness and other scheduling problems’ is closed to new replies.