Problems Permalink Translation All Courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Problems Permalink Translation All Courses

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    erigin
    Participant
    Hello, I have and issue with the page "all courses" translations. I created the Course page, and I translated it. And I created a Free Course, and I translated it. And when I'm not logged in, the "all courses" page only works in english, and when I change the language, it jumps to english again.. I looked all the permalink options and all the traductions and I can't find nothing... Thank you!
    Can you please confirm that you are using WPML plugin? You need to make sure that you have transalted the all courses page for both the english and the other language.
    erigin
    Participant
    Yes, I'm using WPML plugin. I only have one course, because I had the problem and I deleted all the courses just to try it.. And it's translated, yes!
    erigin
    Participant
    All the pages are translated and work perfect, but the "all courses" page doesn't work..!
    Can you please specify to what exactly does not translate in the all courses page?
    erigin
    Participant
    Example when you are not logged in: Menús are translated, header, footer and sidebar too. But all the page (all courses, search courses.. and the course) makes a jump to english page, and the link is: .../es/courses/   When you are logged in: the same thing, but you can see the course translation, when you change of language. But (all courses, my courses, search courses...) are not translated too.
    erigin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Yes, kindly provide us your wp-admin credentials and your site url including the ftp url of your site. PS: Please mark your reply as private.
    erigin
    Participant
    erigin
    Participant
    erigin
    Participant
    erigin
    Participant
    erigin
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems Permalink Translation All Courses’ is closed to new replies.