Problems Setting up Main Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Problems Setting up Main Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CT
    Spectator
     Hi, I can't see my main menu on my home page or any other page  . I have already set it up under appearance / menu. I have given it a name and assigned it.  But it is not assigned to my main menu bar on any page. All the bar says is "Setup Menus in Admin Panel". I'm using the Child theme.
    Help? Thanks!  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Make sure that you have checked the main menu box at the bottom while creating the menu . refer : http://prntscr.com/8x1mvp
    CT
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply. It is checked. I have rechecked  and saved many times and no change. My top menu shows fine so does my footer Menu. Just my main menu will not show. Any ideas?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that the admin is also an instructor .so please also set a menu of the instructor  .
    CT
    Spectator
    Thanks! I set the instructor menu and it shows just fine. Still can't see the main menu. Will I only be able to see it if I sign out?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes the main menu will be shown when you will logged out of the system . Also please note that any user in the wplms who do not have the ability to edit the post is the student so for the user's who are not instructor and admin and are students it woould show only the student menu .The  main menu will show only if no user is logged in the site  .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems Setting up Main Menu’ is closed to new replies.