Problems when cancel membership

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problems when cancel membership

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    molinajp
    Participant
    Hi, I'm having a situation when canceling memberships. If i add a student to a course, and after that, i activate a full membership (that includes access to that previous course), when i cancel the membership, the student cant access the course he was previously added. is that correct? thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    First, please tell me which plugin you are using PMPRO for memberships? Or woocommerce?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, this is correct. you will need to re-add the student to the course. The course progress is not reset, so re-adding the student will continue from the same point. The main reason is that we can not query all past activities.
    molinajp
    Participant
    Ok. And the same logic applies when the student has purchased the course? Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    yes, the same logic applied for the course which is purchased
    molinajp
    Participant
    Hi Diana, this should be correct. If the student has purchased a course, he should be able to see it.
    Diana
    Participant
    If A course is connected with a woocommerce product and the product is also associated with the course(edit product and check if course is connected or not) user will purchase the course and once the order is completed, he can access the course, But once user purchased the course and now you are connecting memberships in that course, Those who already purchased the course, on them the new changes will not be applied, so you need to remove those users and add them again This is how the functionality works. Let me know if you have another query?
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems when cancel membership’ is closed to new replies.