problems with H5P

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues problems with H5P

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I love WPLMS. I'm very impressed with what you have built. But I feel, for me, there has to be a few more changes to be the LMS that I need it to be. These questions refer to the course. I have some questions regarding the integration of H5P with the quizes... When retaking a course, H5p quizes are still considered finished. Is there a possibility to empty them? During the retake, the H5P quiz doesn’t let you go to next quiz/segment/unit. The button at the bottom right is now gone, only evaluation is available. This gives a popup with results which you have to close afterwards. I can only continue through the course by clicking next segment in the course overview on the left of the page. Is there a possibility for more consistenty? In the course overview, when actually doing a section.. Why can I only click on the text to go to new unit/quiz/section? And not the circles or ticked boxed at the end of the text line? It’s very misguiding.. Could this be fixed? On a H5P quiz page there are two icons in the top right (beneath the clock). Can, by default, the one on the right, the icon graph (and not the clipboard graph) be the one that we see?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have not noticed that .that is a nice observation .but it is very difficult for us to track which shortcode is in which unit and which h5p content should we reset for which user . retake issue  : can you please share the url of that course and your admin credentials to check this one . PS: please mark reply as private while sharing credentials . well circles there provided to show if particular unit is complete or not . its hardcoded in theme and cannot be changed. auto click stats . please try adding this script in your wp-admin -> wplms -> footer -> google anaylitics script : <script> jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery('.unit_content ul.data_stats li#stats').trigger('click'); $('.unit_content').on('unit_traverse',function(){ jQuery('.unit_content ul.data_stats li#stats').trigger('click'); }); });   </script>
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Regarding your first reply: "Well we have not noticed that .that is a nice observation .but it is very difficult for us to track which shortcode is in which unit and which h5p content should we reset for which user ." Then why advertise it as an integration with WPLMS. Its only option is a quick shortcode that I can easily copy from my H5P quiz. Kind of misleading. Is it something you so possible in the future? More integration with H5P? In my opinion the best quiz tool there is for WP.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we advertise exactly what it does. It helps recording the h5p quiz marks within wplms system and auto completes unit when h5p content gets finished which I guess other lms does not provide (except moodle ) . It would be hard for us to clear all the h5p data for the user by parsing the shortcode .that can be done when h5p content is connected to the wplms quizzes and units like we do in case to set pricing in products . I agree its a very powerful tool to create interactive  educational content . We are definitely looking forward to work on this reset content for user point plus bug fixed in h5p addon  .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    That was also one of my questions. How do percentages of H5P quiz influence the final score of the course? Is passing a H5P quiz with 70 or more percent equal to a final course score of 100? Or do the H5P quizes (if I only use these) set the score?
    examandyou
    Spectator
    hello, When i am adding new h5p content i am getting message invalid library what to do.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    @MeesterGijs , In wplms course evaluation is dependent on quizzes and assignment it has . If it does not has any quizzes and assignments then the number of units completed are taken into consideration . so if your course has quiz and you are using wplms_h5p   shortcode in it .Its marks will be considered for course evaluation coz h5p of the content in that quiz are also recorded as quiz  marks  in wplms for that user . final marks in course are calculated in this fashion : total marks obtained by user in all quizzes or assignments of course / (divded by) total marks in all quizzes or assignments  of course * 100 @examandyou , it seems like its an issue with your h5p content itself . Please try creating a new h5p content .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘problems with H5P’ is closed to new replies.