problems with page builder posts slider

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues problems with page builder posts slider

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yahya
    Spectator
    I built a mobile homepage using visual composer, a part of the page is tabs component which contains three tabs, every tab contain a page builder posts carousel now the posts carousel in the default tab is working just fine however, whatever mobile browser I use to view the page, the posts carousel in the other two tabs is displayed where all posts are stacked near each other in about 5% of the screen width I solved this by not making the posts width automatic but it led to other problem which is that I can not move posts right or left this is how post carousel is displayed in default tab http://prntscr.com/b1aha8 this is how it is displayed in other tabs http://prnt.sc/b1ahmg thanks in advance  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well as this si VC page and you have built it and also added some css by your own .you have to provide a specific css fro mobile widths using media queries .
    Yahya
    Spectator
    I did not put any css by my own, these screenshots are for it without any external css, I told that when I do that user gets unable to take the posts left or right.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share : i. what custom css you are adding to fix this , ii. your site url , iii. Admin credentials . PS:  mark reply as private while sharing info.
    Yahya
    Spectator
    I am afraid that you can not get too much out of admin credentials because I have an Arabic version of wordpress here is the site url: elmedresa.org just browse it using mobile device please (so you get redirected to mobile homepage, also this issue is not happening when you use PCs) the css I am using to fix this issue: .slides li{ width:45vw !important;} you know, when I click on the non default tabs and refresh the page everything gets fine
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : <b>.page-id-6985 </b>ul.flex-direction-nav {     bottom: 90% !important;     left: 2% !important; }     @media (max-width:600px){ <b>.page-id-6985 </b>ul.flex-direction-nav {     bottom: 72% !important;     left: 3% !important; }   }
    Yahya
    Spectator
    works like a charm thank you very much marking as solved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘problems with page builder posts slider’ is closed to new replies.