Problems with Quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problems with Quiz

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    I am having some problems with my quiz. I am getting some JavaScript errors on the page that I think may be causing the problems. Most of the errors seem to be with course-module-js.min.js. I have checked to make sure everything is up to date and disabled all custom CSS and plugins, but I am still having the same issues.
    1. With Fill in the Blank Question types, if I insert my cursor to type an answer, then click anywhere in the white space of the left or white margins, it automatically scrolls to the top as if I clicked the "Top" button.
    2. Sometimes, I can start answering questions, but around question #5 or #6, If I click an answer choice the page scrolls up automatically. When I scroll back down, my answer remains unselected. This doesn't always happen at full screen and sometimes refreshing the page fixes the problem, but it nearly always happens if the browser window is not maximized (as if you were testing on a smaller screen size).
    3. Fill in the Blank questions require 2 taps on Android mobile before the cursor will activate and the keyboard will appear for you to type the answer.
    I believe those are all the issues I am experiencing as of now.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We looked this and as expected it was a third party plugin that was causing the issue .Please check this screenshot : http://image.prntscr.com/image/113ec8369efd45e0b83a8f1e88390125.png CAn you please try disabling this audio player plugin and check the issue again ?
    pacworks
    Spectator
    I tried disabling the audio player as you suggested, but that didn't seem to resolve any of the problems I was having and I was still getting JavaScirpt errors. I disabled all plugins and CSS again. This time all of the JavaScript errors went away. I started activating plugins one at a time and found that the Vibe ShortCodes plugin is causing the errors with Fill in the Blank question types. With the Vibe ShortCode plugin active. I do not get any errors until I place my cursor inside the blank on a Fill in the Blank question type. As soon as I do, errors appear. Here is a screenshot of the errors. www.pac-kevron.com/img/JS Error.JPG I do have the latest versions (2.4.1.1) of Vibe Course Module and Vibe ShortCodes. I also have the latest update for the WPLMS theme. The only plugins that seem to need updates are Slider Revolution and Visual Composer, which I got with the theme and cannot update.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Yes, when doing the quiz in the single question configuration, I was having some issues with the audio player as well as some other issues. However, I wish to have all of the quiz questions shown at once. I do not want students using the single question mode. When using the multiple questions on one page configuration, I am not having any issues with the audio player. The only issues I am having is with fill in the blank question types. Please view this video for a demonstration of the problem I am having: http://www.pac-kevron.com/img/quiz-video.mp4
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I was able to replicate the issue with the fill blank question type in the firefox but in chrome it is working fine . Right now we are adding this to issue log .We will check this issue and try to fix it . track : https://trello.com/c/8cS8zOrL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with Quiz’ is closed to new replies.