Problems with Vibe Zoom

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Problems with Vibe Zoom

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Scott Lang
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ggate
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    We are using the official zoom SDK tool which is not working properly on small devices. As open in the new tab does not redirect to the app, So for ios device only we can make a copy link button so the user can copy the URL and join through url. We will add in the plugin and let you know.
    ggate
    Participant
    Hi, the official zoom SDK doesn't run correctly also for desktop. The user can't show his camera with it. So I prefer that with "Join to url" the plugin doesn't use zoom SDK but it is better if it shows the Zoom link and not only copy it. In this way the user can clic directly on link
    Scott Lang
    Open in new tab does the same open the join URL in new tab which opens the zoom client/app. We will fix this in the next update to add a copy join url button so user is able copy the url.
    ggate
    Participant
    ok, while for the problem that Open in new tab doesn't run in iOS device have you thought how to resolve this bug in the code? Or do you want only to add a copy join url and to leave the bug?
    ggate
    Participant
    I have seen that also the button Click To Copy Code doesn't run in iOS device. So are you sure that adding a button copy join url will be useful? I think that it is more simple for user if you can display directly the link and not to use others buttons or copy links. This topic is very important for me and I hope that it will be soon resolved because my users that use iOS device can't open a zoom meeting
    Scott Lang
    Ok, we are working on it, we will add copy url option like this https://prnt.sc/xr8t7f. The passcode must be copied (working at my end) please verify and let me know.
    ggate
    Participant
    Hi, have you some news?
    Scott Lang
    Hi, We have added this for copy url, open in same tab and new tab https://prnt.sc/xr8t7f The passcode must be copied (working at my end) please verify and let me know. After test update will be released in 2-3 days.
    encompasslife_187
    Participant
    I am having the same issues as others: 1. The meetings created with Vibe Zoom by the Instructor don’t appear on Vibe Calendar of the Instructor. The problem is present on all device. 2. The Zoom meetings present in courses of user don’t appear on Vibe Calendar. The Zoom meeting appear on Vibe Calendar of user (and not of instructor) only if the Zoom Meeting is shared with users and not for courses 3. How can you set the application to send google calendar invite to students and instructor? Every plugin and theme is updated to latest version.. Zoom is fully connected and showing up ONLY for students but not instructors and not showing up in calendars
    Veronica
    hi we will reply to your topic
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with Vibe Zoom’ is closed to new replies.