Problems with WPLMS Settings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Problems with WPLMS Settings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    joaorocham
    Spectator
    Hi!   After update, I can't access WPLMS Admin area to change some settings, everything is blank. There is a picture for the issue.   Thank you!
    sandy
    Can you please try re-saving permalinks and clear browser cache. Let us know if this helps.
    joaorocham
    Spectator
    Hello Admin!   I've re-save permalinks and clear my browser cache and that issue was resolved.   But now appears more two problems. I can't access admin course page. And fonts format shows in course page.   Look this picture. Thank you.
    sandy
    Go to WP-Admin->LMS->Settings->Revert pretty permalinks->Enable
    joaorocham
    Spectator
    Thanks Admin the problem about access course admin page was solved. \o/   Now just the problem with format fonts in course description.
    joaorocham
    Spectator
    Vibe shortcodes doesn't work in courses description. My plugins are on last version.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is a known issue and will be fixed in the next update of wplms which will be releasing more or less by tomorrow.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I can't see the <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Revert pretty permalinks option in the LMS settings area.</span> I'm facing the same issue of a blank Settings panel. Please help. Thanks! WPLS Version - 2.0.6
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try re-saving the permalinks. If this do not help then the revert permalink option is in wp-admin->LMS->settings->Revert pretty permalinks, refer: http://prntscr.com/a59jeg  
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with WPLMS Settings’ is closed to new replies.