Proceed to Quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Proceed to Quiz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AMFrost
    Participant
    I'm using Loco Translate and I have successfully edited phrases throughout WPLMS. However - I can't locate "proceed to quiz" phrase anywhere. Similar Topic is already exist: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/forums/topic/proceed-to-quiz/ Alex gave the answer but "This reply has been marked as private". In En version .po .mo files exist "proceed to quiz" but after sync (I created ru_RU) I can't locate "proceed to quiz" phrase anywhere. Pls help me.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try creating a new template for vibe course module plugin. Please look for just "proceed to" string  in vibe course module plugin . IF still it does not resolves your issue then please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Moving to translation forums.
    AMFrost
    Participant
    Thx for reply. Sorry for bad English, I am from Russia. I solved the problem manually. I copied this block # @ vibe #: includes/bp-course-ajax.php:2259 msgid "Proceed to Quiz" msgstr "" from the file vibe-en_EN.po in file vibe-ru_RU.po, then compiled .mo file in POEdit and uploaded to the server. I don't know why  "loco translate" missed by all "includes/bp-course-ajax.php". So I had manually. If you can tell me what I'm not activated in the theme and therefore sync missed this php module (includes/bp-course-ajax.php), I would be very happy. Thanks again. Your theme is just wonderful. Titanic work!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for the update that the issue is resolved. Actually you only needed to sync the translation file with the pot file and it would add the strings automatically. ------------ Now your issue is resolved, if you face such issue again then let me know, also you can use the loco translate plugin to sync the files with the pot file. You can refer our guide for translation: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Proceed to Quiz’ is closed to new replies.