product membership issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues product membership issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I don't really understand the structure of a membership. When I delete a user from a course, he/she needs to pay again. When all I do is delete current scores, I think... And how do I properly set up a membership product where user pays x amount per year to have instant access to all courses? My idea was create a membership and connect it to a product. That product automatically includes all courses. Am I right?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I think I already know... This automatically means that this course is deleted from your paid product?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes " This  " will remove user from course if user was added using course admin or he purchased woocommerce product . But in case of membership as long as membership is active user will have access to course . You need to delete the memberhsip from user's account in order to remove user from course .   For memberhsip model we have integrated with woocommerce memberships : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/woocommerce-membership-integration-with-wplms-addon/  
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘product membership issues’ is closed to new replies.