Product prices on Home page showing as PRIVATE

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Product prices on Home page showing as PRIVATE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello, I have customised my home page to suit my new site.  I have replaced the courses with Product boxes, this is so people can go to the product and then buy or subscribe for free of they want, because they can't do that for a course page. My issue is that the product boxes on my home page are showing the price as PRIVATE.  These are not private products and they are linked to published courses, so I am confused as to why it is showing private.  Once you click on the text, it takes you to the product page, where the price is shown and product info, so you can buy the product. Why are the prices showing 'Private'? Thanks Junayd
    junayd
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ava
    Hi Junayd Please make sure that your woocommerce product is connected to course and course is connected with the product and Let me know This will fix your issue.
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello Ava, I worked out what the problem was - if I display the products on my home page, the prices show as private, but if I show the actual courses, then the prices are displayed. None of this was working for me before - but it seems to have sorted itself out. Thanks Junayd
    Diana
    Participant
    @junayd, Yes, you are right. If you will show courses, then it will show the price in the carousel but the product will not show. Closing this topic as it is resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Product prices on Home page showing as PRIVATE’ is closed to new replies.