Products created from backend vanishes when appointment plugin is activated

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Products created from backend vanishes when appointment plugin is activated

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tanviha
    Participant
    @diana I raised the issue of white screen on clicking take this course button few days back. The issue seems to not completely resolved. I am finding that if the product is created from front end then it appears on shop page and everything goes well. But if you create any product from backend then it does not appear in shop page.But on deactivating appointment pluguin it appears.
    Diana
    Participant
    @tanviha Only those products which are appointments products will not be visible in the shop page and rest of the products will be appear in your shop page. We removed those products which are created when an instructor enter the price of slot in the profile settings. At that time, a product will be created because we are using woocommerce and to purchase slot booking(it will require a product). By mistake, if someone purchases that appointment product then he will not get the access of any course. Hope I am clear enough. If you face any other issue then do let me know
    tanviha
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tanviha
    Participant
    Hello Any update regarding the issue??
    Diana
    Participant
    @tanviha, Apologies for the delayed response here.. But I am not available on weekends that's why you didn't get any response form my side. Checking now and will update you after
    tanviha
    Participant
    Its ok diana. Plz update if there is any new development.
    Diana
    Participant
    @tanviha Yes, checked the issue and replicated the same on my setup as well. Marking this as a bug. Please ping me back tomorrow. I will resolve this by today so I can fix this on your site
    tanviha
    Participant
    Ok, thanks. I will remind you tomorrow
    tanviha
    Participant
    @ diana any development on the issue
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Products created from backend vanishes when appointment plugin is activated’ is closed to new replies.